Make optimal use of your confined space with the Meca500!
It’s more than twice as small as other small industrial robots, the controller is embedded in its palm size base.
Built with precision in mind, repeatability is 0.005mm.
Reliably automate micro-positioning tasks and delicate manipulations thanks to the Meca500‘s unrivaled precision and accuracy.
Mecademic are pleased to introduce the Meca500 robotic arm. This robot is intended for industrial use in a wide range of applications including precision assembly, testing and inspection, micro-precision positioning, pick & place and dispensing. The Meca500 is already put to work in various sectors such as electronics, watchmaking, pharmaceuticals and automation.
- Automate tasks up to 0.5kg, reach radius of up to 260mm.
- Frame weighs just 4.5kg (including the embedded controller).
- Precise 6 axis robot arm, with repeatability of 0.005mm.
- No bulky controller cabinet, no teach pendant, no messy cables.
- Easily integrate the Meca500 into existing production lines, thanks to the robot’s simple communication protocol.
- It’s a plug and work automation component, offering great flexibility and simplicity.
- Easy programming for engineers, no training courses to take, no software to install.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a demonstration on our Meca500 Ultra-compact Robot Arm or Collaborative Robot solutions