Customer Survey – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Acrovision Customer Satisfaction Survey – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Acrovision cares about your experience as a customer and would like to ask you about your interactions with our people, products, and services.
Your candid feedback will help Acrovision better meet the needs of all of our customers. The survey should take no more than 5 minutes.
To thank you for your time, you can add in your email address at the end of the survey for a chance to win a Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II in our prize draw.
Please click on this link to begin the survey
Terms and Conditions
- The organiser is Acrovision, a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under number 5488939 with registered address at Unit L, Ver House, London Road, Markyate, AL3 8JP.
- Employees of Acrovision or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/C3QV8M7
- Closing date for entry will be Thursday 13 July at 5pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize are as follows:
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the organiser’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the organiser.
- The organiser is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random and verified by Acrovision from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The organiser will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
- The organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Acrovision Ltd, Unit L, Ver House, London Road, Markyate, AL3 8JP.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Survey Monkey, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Acrovision and not to any other party.