Cognex DataMan 2-D Data Matrix Verifiers
Ensure Data Matrix Code Quality and Contract Compliance
Barcode verification is the process of grading the quality of 1D, 2D, and DPM codes. An increasing number of regulated industries require barcode verification as they provide guidance through the marking process to create codes which meet minimum quality standards.
DataMan 2-D Data Matrix Verifiers Features:
There are DataMan® products for every step of the direct part marking (DPM) process, including quality verification, and data validation. Easy-to-use and reliable DataMan products enable quality control solutions for applications that require the highest read rates for 2-D Data Matrix codes—critical to product traceability.
- Fully integrated designs: Lighting, camera, positioning and software all in one package.
- Compliant results: Meet industry 2-D code quality standards.
- Ease-of-use: Two model options—handheld or fixed-mount—provide maximum flexibility.
For more information on the In-Sight Micro Vision Systems Series and other Cognex Products CONTACT US.
DataMan Verifiers Models and Specs
DataMan Handheld Verifiers
DataMan 8600V series verifiers deliver a portable and compliant handheld verifier with superior ease of use and cost effectiveness. This enables manufacturers to perform verification on the factory floor, rather than at a remote or fixed verification station.
- Integrated Lighting: 30 degree dark field lighting is ideal for verifying nameplates and other flat parts.
- Mechanical Standoff: Ensures uniform illumination and a fixed working distance.
- Reliable: Compliant results to the AIM DPM Quality Guideline 2006-1.
DataMan Fixed-mount Verifiers
The Cognex DataMan 100 Verification System provides you with a flexible solution to verify the widest range of parts that conforms to the ISO 15426-2 verification system standards.
- Flexible Mounting: Mount to a fixed location or used the optional adjustable stand.
- Flexible Lighting: Adjustable 30/45 degree low angle lighting and 90 degree DOAL lighting for the widest range of parts and mark types.
- Flexible Optics: Verify codes with cell sizes as small as 7.5 mils. to overall code sizes of 1 inch or 25mm.
- ISO 15426-2 Compliance: Comply with the results of ‘Judge’ certified cards from GS1.
- Capable: Compliant results for the AIM DPM Quality Guideline 2006-1, ISO 15415 and AS 9132.
- Easy Set Up: Control box with integrated I/O, power and lighting quick connect cable.
DataMan 2-D Data Matrix Verifiers Resources