Cognex In-Sight 5000
The unprecedented vision power and unmatched ruggedness of the Cognex In-Sight® 5000 Series vision systems are helping manufacturers around the world improve productivity, ensure product quality and lower manufacturing costs. And, an array of In-Sight models means that there’s one just right for your application.
- In-Sight 5000 Series vision systems are the only vision systems in the world that provide industrial-grade features as standard. Rugged die-cast aluminum and stainless steel cases that can withstand the punishment of vibration, sealed M12 connectors, and a protective lens cover for IP67 and IP68 rated protection against dust and moisture—it all adds up to peace of mind on the factory floor.
- Every Cognex In-Sight 5000 Series vision system delivers best-in-class performance, from the bestselling Cognex In-Sight 5100 on up to the incredibly fast In-Sight 5600 that runs vision tools at more than twice the speed of the In-Sight 5400 models. Most models are equipped with a full library of proven Cognex vision tools through the easy to use the In-Sight Explorer software. Tools include OCRMax™ for optical character reading and verification applications, PatMax®, the industry standard for part location technology, and many other inspection, measurement and colour tools.
New High Resolution Application Possibilities
- The new 5 MP (megapixel) In-Sight 5605 vision system combines industrially rugged In-Sight 5000 series hardware and best-in-class vision tools with a high resolution image for the ultimate standalone vision system. The In-Sight 5605 system is ideal for high accuracy defect detection and gauging applications and allows a larger field of view making it easier for the vision tools to accurately find the features of interest on even large size parts, products, and packages.
In-Sight 5000 Models:
- Built of rugged, die-cast aluminum, with sealed M12 connectors, and an included protective lens cover, the In-Sight 5000 Series models offer a wide array of performance choices, all with IP67 (NEMA 6) rated protection.
Models: In-Sight 5100, In-Sight 5400, In-Sight 5600
- When large parts need to be inspected for small defects or precise measurements, turn to the high resolution models for greater accuracy. Up to a 5 megapixel version available.
Models: In-Sight 5401, In-Sight 5403, In-Sight 5603, In-Sight 5605
ID / Barcode
- In-Sight ID readers use our unmatched identification tools for reading and verifying 1-D and 2-D codes, and advanced OCR/OCV tools for reading and verifying text.
Models: In-Sight 5110, In-Sight 5410, In-Sight 5411, In-Sight 5413, In-Sight 5610, In-Sight 5613, In-Sight 5614, In-Sight 5615
- Includes the powerful ExtractColor tool to inspect color features of a part and the robust MatchColor tool to recognize parts based on their color.
Models: In-Sight 5100C, In-Sight 5400C
- The In-Sight line scan builds an image line-by-line, as a product moves past the system. This alternative method for acquiring images is suited to applications such as inspecting 360° around a cylindrical object, building high quality, high resolution images, and inspecting parts on a web.
Models: In-Sight 5604, In-Sight 5614
- The high-performance series offers a 1GHz processor running the Cognex vision tool library at the highest speeds to keep up with the fastest production lines. The 5600 is available in standard, high-resolution, and line scan, for ultimate acquisition flexibility.
Models: In-Sight 5600, In-Sight 5603, In-Sight 5604, In-Sight 5605, In-Sight 5610, In-Sight 5613, In-Sight 5614, In-Sight 5615
Please click here for further information about Camera Vision Systems